When we launched PeakMetrics two years ago, we had a lot of ideas for how to improve understanding media. Since then, we have grown and evolved, all of which is owed to our customers who guided and supported us along the way. It is because of users like you that we were able to gleem the gaps in the media analysis landscape, understand how to connect with those users, and how to effectively support their businesses.
As we look into the future, our goal is to focus in order provide even more benefit to our users and to set ourselves up for the next phase of growth. To provide us with this focus, we have decided to sunset our free users on 4/12 so that we can better support our paid customers.
Not to worry – this isn’t immediate; our goal is to give you enough time to upgrade, transfer tools, or download all of your data before the time comes. If you choose to continue using PeakMetrics, we’re offering a 50% discount to you.
What This Means For You
- As a free user, your account, including Alerts, saved mentions, media lists, and everything else you have saved in PeakMetrics will be deleted on 4/12.
- If you have a paid PeakMetrics account in addition to your free account, there will be no changes to your paid account. Please get in touch if you would like to transfer Alerts or Bookmarks from your free account to your paid account.
- You can upgrade to a low-cost paid account here. As a thank you, we are offering 50% off the first year, meaning you can continue to use PeakMetrics for as little as $50 a month.
- If you are looking to switch tools, we recommend you copy and save your keyword or boolean search terms for transfer.
- In any case, you can always download your saved mentions and media lists. Our knowledge base covers both here.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.