Keeping your social feeds continuously filled with content can take hours of planning and curation. PeakMetrics can you help you scan the internet and social media sites for the top articles about your industry. It’s a quick way to find relevant articles for your social media audience. Better yet, with tools such as SocialBee, you can automatically queue articles to be shared out to your various social accounts.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Create an alert for the types of content you’re looking for. For example, if you’re a digital marketer, you may create an alert for articles about “inbound marketing”
- Tweak the filters and exclude certain sources to optimize for the best results.
- Under “More”, click “Get RSS Feed”. Copy the URL and save it for later – you’ll need this in just a couple minutes.
- On SocialBee, click “Content” on the left and then RSS. Click “Add RSS” and paste the URL from earlier into the box titled “RSS URL”
- Now, you can use SocialBee to automatically schedule the content to go out to your various social channels.
Just like that, you’ve automated your way to creating curated content for your social channels! And, don’t forget to mix it up and create searches for many different types of content!
What other tools are you using with PeakMetrics? Let us know and share how PeakMetrics is helping your work flow.
PS – our friends at SocialBee have given us a promo code to share with you that gives you 20% off! Sign up here